The Omni Thermos disguises a high-quality video camera as an ordinary and usable* thermos. This gadget is perfect for nonchalantly keeping on your desk, bringing to a meeting, or taking on lunch break. If you can convincingly pretend to sip from, you can even open the bottle, but we don't recommend you actually fill it with warm liquids.
Easy to use operation. The one-touch operation allows quick and easy recording of video in any situation. No need to disassemble any part of the device to start recording. The camera itself is located on the side of the thermos lid, and to start recording all you have to do is press on the top of the lid.
High-quality color images and video. The Omni Thermos boasts clear 1920 x 1080 resolution video at 10 frames per second or you have the option of 1280 x 720 resolution at 30 frames per second to save storage space. These files are stored on removable Micro SD cards and are easily retrieved from the card or included USB cable. The internal li-ion battery lasts for up to three hours.
- Built-in formatting tool
- Time and Date stamp
- Motion Detection recording
- Resolution: 1080P @ 10 FPS / 720P @ 30 FPS
- Video Format: AVI
- Memory Capacity: 32GB (class 6 or higher card)
- Battery life: 3 hours
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Voltage: 3.7V
- Battery Capacity: 520 mah
- Battery Type: Rechargeable
- Battery Location: Inside Product
- File length: 10 minutes
- SDCard storage usage: 1GB per 15 min. (1080p)
- 1 x OmniThermos*
- 1 x 8GB MicroSD Card + SDCard Adapter
- 1 x Spare lid
- 1 x Mini USB charging Cable
- Windows XP and Up
- Mac OSX 10.5 and Up
- Do Not fill the flask with hot liquid