Set up a permanent stake out using the first outdoor Zone Shield DVR hidden camera. Plug this power strip outlet hidden camera into any nearby electrical outlet and receive continuous power, HD resolution, and your choice of recording features contained in a water resistant, completely hidden, camera design.
When privacy matters our completely concealed cameras hide in plain site. Designed with reliable DIY functionality, all Zone Shield Hidden Cameras include these features:
- Valuable video clarity with HD resoloution 1280 x 720
- Adjustable frame rate and quality settings for flexible storage utilization
- Continuously powered camera systems
- Night Vision - hidden IR lights help your camera capture video at night (select models)
- Multiple recording modes allow users to schedule their most important recordings just like the pros do
- User friendly interface offers adjustable software settings
- Time/Date stamped files
- Memory card recording for portable, transferable storage - up to 32GB
- Two choices for file management: No-Overwrite (keeping all videos once card is full), or Overwrite (replace oldest video when space is needed)
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
1280 x 720 Effective Pixels
1/4" micron color image sensor
140° Field of View
NTSC Video System
Operating Temp 22°F - 185°F
1280 x 720 Record Resolution
2 Recording modes – Motion and Continuous
Up to 32GB micro memory card
Adjustable Frame Rate up to 30 FPS
File Type - AVI
Operating Temp 32°F - 122°F
TV or PC Playback
No software requried our files are in .AVI
Playback on PC or MAC
VLC Media player (recommended)
8GB Memory Card
RCA Video Cable (some models)
CD and Quick set up guide
Dimensions:18” L x 4.5” W x 3.75” H
Weight: 1lb 10oz
Zone Shield DVR can be set up in 5 simple steps.
It helps to have your TV user's manual nearby since you may need to change video input on the TV used for initial set-up.
1. Take the unit from box and ensure you have received all included items.
2. Open the device to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
3. To confirm the device is ready, connect the provided video cable from the unit to your TV video input to see a live video feed and make a sample recording.
4. Your device is now ready to be placed in the area of desired surveillance.
5. Default recording setting is Motion Detection. Once the power is turned on and the device recognizes the memory card, the DVR will begin to record based on activity detected by the camera.
- Nanny Cam:
- Records on Memory Card: